HURTH ZP 300 Gear Noise under Load Testing Machinemakina
max. wheel diameter 300 mm
centre distance 500 mm
max. module 6 mm
min. module 0,1 mm
total power requirement 35 kW
weight of the machine ca. 1,5 t
dimensions of the machine ca. 2,5 x 1,0 x 1,7 m
workpiece steady rest
The gear noise tester HURTH ZP 300 is used for noise tests of external gears
with chance of error detection. Our machine is disassembled in our stock. The
machine is in good working condition and can be overtaken now. Come and inspect
the tester in Giebelstadt, nearby 80 min to Frankfurt airport.
This tester HURTH ZP 300 was in ´2000 complete mechanical overhauled and
modernized by company FORTUNA (grinding machine specialist) with:
– 2 new servo motors directly adapted to spindles, type BAUMÜLLER DS 100-S
– 2 new spindles of typeFORTUNA FIVY 90RL 190 HSK-40.301 for max. 6000rpm
– 2 new couplings between servo and spindle of type KTR
– HEIDENHAIN linear encoder for measuring of axial shift
– HEIDENHAIN linear encoder LS 476 ML120mm for measuring of radial shift
– 4 new BRUCKNER centers
With this machine there is no controlling unit. So the machine is predestinated
for customer, who wants to install new controller!
Of this type we have 2 similar machines in stock.