HOEFLER MEGA 1600 Gear Grinding Machinemakina
max. wheel diameter 1600 mm
gear width 980 mm
max. module 30
min. module 1,5
root circle dia. min. 80 mm
grinding stroke max. 1000 mm
[…] angle 35 °
double strokes/min. 20 – 200
grinding wheel peripheral speeds: 35 – 45 m/sec
grinding wheel diameter 300/400 mm
roll feed 90-900 mm/min
table diameter 1300 mm
table hole 300 mm
depth of hole 300 mm
workpiece weight 8000 kg
grinding spindle drive 20 kW
control SIEMENS 840C
total power requirement 70 kW
weight of the machine ca. 42 t
dimensions of the machine ca. 9 x 8 x 4,5 m
– high-performance gear grinder for spur and helical gears.
– wear-free due to double pre-loaded hydrostatic guideways for grinding slide,
workpiece slide and workpiece table.
– 2-bed construction. Temperature stable, vibration absorbing mineral casting
machine-beds and column.
– Fully-automatic workcycle with grinding to finish dimension.
– Generating worm with hydrostatic bearings.
– Machine integrated measuring system for profile, flank-line and indexing.
– CNC control SIEMENS 840C. HÖFLER software for dialogue controled machine
operation, data-input,programming and diagnosis.
– Modem for service and diagnosis by analogue telephone line.
– digital drive controllers SIMODRIVE 611D. AC-linear motor 1FN1 and
– Work-process control for 2-flank, single-flank, contact-line grinding.
– Dynamical operation wireless automatic grinding wheel balancing.
– high-performance grinding spindle with cylindrical expansion pick-up for the
– High-definition width-crowning grinding system, directly controlled by
linear motor. Left-hand and right-hand tooth-flank can be ground with
different width-crowning at normal operating speed.
– automaticly regulating oil-coolant plant for hydraulic- and grinding oil.
– Grinding oil plant with paper-band filter, oil-tanks and high-pressure pumps
– selection of control language between German/English/Spanish/French/Italian